Dr. Robert Rosenfeld offers stunning porcelain crowns to restore your smile to its most natural appearance and function. We utilize only the finest and most durable materials while designing dental crowns, ensuring that our patients get long-term returns on their smile investments.
A dental crown has been one of the most popular types of dental restorations for years now. If you have one or more extensively damaged teeth, you can discover lasting beauty and strength with dental crowns.
What are Dental Crowns?
A crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that encases the visible portion of the tooth. Dental crowns are used to:
- Repair fractured or cracked teeth
- Lend strength to a tooth that has undergone root canal therapy
- Serve as a dental implant restoration when replacing a missing tooth
- Build up worn down or weak teeth
- Improve the appearance of discolored, misshapen, or stained teeth
In some cases, dental fillings or bonding can be used to improve damaged teeth. When the decay or damaged is too advanced for a filling, a dental crown can restore the tooth’s form and integrity.
Advantages of Dental Crowns
- They can relieve discomfort. Dental crowns are often used to complete restorative treatments like root canals or dental implants. These processes relieve the discomfort of infection or decay, and protect you from future pain.
- They’re customized to meet your needs. Dr. Rosenfeld and his team will design your dental crown according to your exact specifications. We will work closely with you until you are pleased with the shape, size, color, and fit of your porcelain crown(s).
- They improve the aesthetic of your smile. The primary function of dental crowns is to strengthen a damaged smile, but they also offer cosmetic benefits. Our beautiful dental crowns can instantly correct staining, crookedness, chips, and discoloration.
- They can last for 10 years or more. Dr. Rosenfeld uses nothing less than the best materials to design dental crowns and other restorations for all of his deserving patients. With proper care, your dental crowns can last for decades.
Contact Our Office Today
Dr. Rosenfeld has been labeled as a 5 star dentist due to his unparalleled cosmetic expertise, and he hopes that you are his next patient to achieve a glamorous smile. To schedule your dental crown consultation, please contact our office today.